Themesic LTD grants you a non-exclusive license to Pinclone software for installations on proper domains.
These domains must be accessible through their web address subject to the provisions in all sections of the Agreement above.
Pinclone is offered under unique licensing terms varying based on your purchase choice. All license terms allow you to operate your then-installed copy of Pinclone without further costs. Extending technical support and additional services incurs additional fees and vary based on license type chosen at purchase time. Pinclone is officially distributed by Themesic Interactive, a property of 8WEB Ltd.
SCOPE OF GRANT
- Customize Pinclone’s design and operation to suit the internal needs of your web site except to the extent not permitted in this Agreement
You may not:
- Permit other individuals to use Pinclone except under the terms listed above
- Reverse engineer, disassemble, or create derivative works based on Pinclone for distribution or usage outside your web site
- Use Pinclone in such as way as to condone or encourage terrorism, promote or provide pirated software, or any other form of illegal or damaging activity
- Modify and/or remove any copyright notices or labels on Pinclone on each page’s source (unless copyright output removal license is purchased) and in the header of each script source file
- Distribute Pinclone
- Distribute individual copies of files, libraries, or other programming material in Pinclone package
- Distribute or modify proprietary graphics, HTML, or CSS packaged with Pinclone for use in software applications other than Pinclone or web sites without written permission from us
- Modify Pinclone to function in more than instance or location (URL, domain, subdomain, etc.) from a single set of source program files unless each location is separately licensed
Title, ownership rights, and intellectual property rights in Pinclone shall remain with Pinclone.
Pinclone is protected by copyright laws and treaties. Title and related rights in the content generated through Pinclone is the property of the applicable content owner and may be protected by applicable law.
This License gives Pinclone no rights to such content.
This Agreement will terminate automatically upon failure to comply with the limitations described herein or on written notice from an authorized representative of Pinclone (Themesic Interactive).
On termination, you must destroy all copies of Pinclone within 48 hours. Termination of the license due to noncompliance will not result in any refunds of license fees.
Every license does not contain reselling rights. You cannot sell your license to a third person. If you want to be a reseller, we offer an affiliate program, please contact us for more information.
Single licenses can be used on single domain.
License transfers are possible after the purchase but if files are activated on a domain name, we wont be able to transfer your license to a new one.
Pinclone reserves the right to change the terms of this Agreement at any time. Changes to the Agreement will be announced via email using the Pinclone email notification list. Failure to receive notification of a change does not make those changes invalid. A current copy of this Agreement will be available on the Pinclone’s web site. If Pinclone is modified using a third-party modification instruction or otherwise, technical support may be refused to any license holder.
Authorization to remove or modify output of copyright notices can be obtained from Pinclone for a fee. This fee authorizes you to remove the output of copyright notices in the source files and convert it to a whitelabel purchase. No reselling rights will be given.
Enter your email address below and a representative of our team will get back to you super shortly.